Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
In the event of withdrawal of your article, after the review process in complete, you will need to pay a retract fee of $500 immediately or your paper will be deposited in a repository, which means that you will not be able to publish it anywhere in any other journal.
Please write the following statement in the box provided and submit
“I understand that if I approve to pay the APC charges, I cannot withdraw my manuscript. If I withdraw, I agree to pay a retract fee of GBP 1000 or my paper may be deposited in the repository.”
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The article processing charges of RPD/JSP is 2000 Pounds. The fee covers the review cost, proofreading, editing, and formatting
ArticlesSection default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.